Bring the flavours of your favourite Thai restaurant out into the wilderness with Backpacker's Pantry's vegan and gluten free pad thai dish. Rice noodles and veggies are blended together with a spicy, sweet, and addicting garlic sauce. Roasted peanuts for added texture and flavour is included — it’s all about the details. The best part? All that stands between you and your Pad Thai is some boiling water and a bit of time.
Backpacker's Pantry Pad Thai
RICE NOODLE (RICE FLOUR AND WATER), SAUCE (TOMATO POWDER (TOMATO, 1% SILICON DIOXIDE), ORGANIC CANE SUGAR, WHITE VINEGAR (MALTODEXTRIN AND WHITE DISTILLED VINEGAR), SAVORY SOUP BASE (MALTODEXTRIN, SALT, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, YEAST EXTRACT, ONION POWDER, SILICON DIOXIDE, TURMERIC EXTRACT (COLOR), SUNFLOWER OIL), GARLIC, NON-GMO CRYSTALLIZED LIME (CITRIC ACID, LIME OIL, LIME JUICE), CILANTRO, CRUSHED RED CHILI PEPPER, SEA SALT), ORGANIC TEXTURED SOY PROTEIN, PEANUT BUTTER (PEANUTS, CANE SUGAR, PALM FRUIT OIL (CERTIFIED SUSTAINABLE), SALT), DRY ROASTED PEANUTS, RED BELL PEPPER, SRIRACHA POWDER (NON GMO PURE CANE SUGAR, PAPRIKA, WHITE VINEGAR (MALTODEXTRIN AND WHITE DISTILLED VINEGAR), TOMATO POWDER (TOMATO, 1% SILICON DIOXIDE), JALAPENO CHILI PEPPER, GARLIC, SEA SALT), GREEN ONION, NON-GMO CRYSTALLIZED LIME (CITRIC ACID, LIME OIL, LIME JUICE).
Allergens: Contains Peanuts and Soy
NOTE: Every lot of Backpacker's Pantry gluten-free products is tested to <20ppm.
- Remove and discard enclosed oxygen absorber before beginning food preparation.
- Remove peanut and peanut butter packets. Add peanut butter to other ingredients in pouch.
- Add 1-3/4 cups (420 mL) of boiling water. Stir thoroughly making sure noodles are fully submerged.
- Seal and let sit for 8 minutes. Stir again, reseal and wait 7 more minutes.
- Stir, crush peanuts and sprinkle over entrée as a garnish. Serve.
- Best By Date on packaging is 3 years from manufacturing date.
- Rehydration time doubles every 5,000 feet of elevation gain. These directions are set for 5,000 feet.