A spicy, fragrant, and savory recipe inspired by the most authentic green curry recipes from Thailand, home to some of the world’s best cuisine. It’s a vegan and vegetarian-friendly meal ready for your next adventure wherever your path takes you. This is freeze-dried camping food made to savor.
- Rice Noodles, vegetables and spicy coconut green curry
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-free
- 3-year shelf-life
- 780 calories
- 13g of protein per serving
- 1 serving
- Net weight: 173g
Backpacker's Pantry Green Curry
Dried Rice Noodles, Organic Coconut Milk Powder (Dehydrated Coconut Milk, Tapioca Maltodextrin, Acacia Fiber), Red Bell Pepper, Carrots, Broccoli, Dehydrated Garlic, Lemon Grass, Sea Salt, Ginger, Ground Black Pepper, Basil, Rice Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, Rice Vinegar), Cilantro, Lemon Peel, Dried Jalapeno Pepper, Coriander Seed, Jalapeno Pepper Powder, Dehydrated Onion, Crystallized Lime (Citric Acid, Lime Oil, Lime Juice).
Allergens: Contains Coconut
- Remove and discard oxygen absorber.
- Add 1 1/2 cups (360mL) of boiling water.
- Stir well, seal pouch, wait 8 minutes.
- Stir again, reseal, wait 7 more minutes. Enjoy!
- Rehydration time doubles every 5,000 feet of elevation gain. Our directions are set for 5,000 feet.
- Best By Date on packaging is 3 years from manufacturing date.