A Rocky Mountain Scramble without the skillet, this freeze-dried camping meal version is chock-full of premium scrambled eggs, thick potatoes, and cheddar cheese. Every day in the wild should start with a breakfast worthy of the view. This is outdoor cuisine typically enjoyed in in rural diners and roadside eateries in a quick and easy meal that won’t take away precious time in the wilderness to prepare.
- Scrambled eggs, potatoes, and cheddar cheese
- Vegetarian, Gluten-free
- 3-year shelf life
- 310 calories per pouch
- 19g of protein per pouch
- 1 serving per pouch
- Net weight: 65g
Backpacker's Pantry Rocky Mountain Style Scramble
FREEZE-DRIED COOKED SCRAMBLED EGGS (EGG WHITES, WHOLE EGGS, CORN STARCH, XANTHAN GUM, BETA CAROTENE), FREEZE-DRIED CHEDDAR CHEESE (PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES, ANNATTO), POTATO FLAKES (POTATOES, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, CITRIC ACID), FREEZE-DRIED POTATO, BUTTERMILK POWDER, WHOLE MILK POWDER, BLACK PEPPER, SALT, BUTTER SAUCE POWDER (MODIFIED CORN STARCH, SALT, WHEY SOLIDS, NON-FAT DRY MILK, MALTODEXTRIN, BUTTER, SUGAR, BUTTERMILK POWDER, NATURAL BUTTER FLAVOR, XANTHAN GUM, LACTIC ACID).
ALLERGENS: CONTAINS: Milk and Eggs
- Remove and discard enclosed oxygen absorber.
- Add 1 cup (240 mL) of boiling water.
- Stir well, seal pouch, wait 5 minutes.
- Stir again, reseal, wait 7 more minutes. Enjoy!
- Rehydration time doubles every 5,000 feet of elevation gain. Directions are set for 5,000 feet.