Artisan, small batch granola made just for Backpacker’s Pantry is combined with nutritious almonds, banana chips & rbst-free whole milk for a calorie dense, satisfying and great tasting breakfast on the trail. A local granola company hand bakes the base with real butter, almonds & coconut. Backpacker’s Pantry adds the rbst-free whole milk powder and freeze-dried bananas. This is a favorite of all ages. Backpacker’s Pantry Granola with Bananas, Almonds & Milk for two needs only 1 cup of cold water & a good stir or shake. Try hot water if you are more partial to a hot breakfast cereal on a cold day. High-protein, high-calorie & super tasty this will become your go-to breakfast in the backcountry.
Backpacker's Pantry Granola w/ Bananas, Milk & Almonds
GRANOLA (WHOLE GRAIN OATS, BUTTER (PASTEURIZED CREAM, SALT), BROWN SUGAR, COCONUT, ALMONDS, SALT), RBST-FREE WHOLE MILK, BANANAS.
Allergens: Contains Milk, Coconut and Almonds
- Remove and discard enclosed oxygen absorber before beginning food preparation.
- Add 1 cup (240mL) of cold or hot water to contents.
- Stir thoroughly and serve.
- Best By Date on packaging is 3 years from manufacturing date.
- Rehydration time doubles every 5,000 feet of elevation gain. These directions are set for 5,000 feet.