This hearty meal starts with the native American trinity: corn, beans, and squash. Toss in some brown rice and quinoa, and you have a nutritious, protein-packed meal (18 grams) that will fuel all of your adventures at camp and beyond. “Cooking” your Three Sisters Southwestern Quinoa and Beans requires boiling water and 15 minutes, so you’ll have plenty of time for your favorite camp activities.
- A hearty stew, with corn, beans, & squash, in a brown rice & quinoa base
- 10 year shelf life
- 18g protein
- 470 calories per pouch
- 1 serving
- Net weight: 133g
Backpacker's Pantry Three Sisters Southwestern Quinoa & Beans
PRECOOKED PARBOILED LONG GRAIN BROWN RICE, BLACK BEANS, ORGANIC QUINOA, DRIED CORN, DRIED TOMATO, DRIED ZUCCHINI, DRIED HATCH GREEN CHILLI PEPEERS, CHILI POWDER (CHILI PEPPER, CUMIN, SALT, OREGANO, GARLIC, SILICON DIOXIDE), SAVORY SOUP BASE (MALTODEXTRIN, SALT, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, YEAST EXTRACT, ONION POWDER, SILICON DIOXIDE, TURMERIC EXTRACT (COLOR), SUNFLOWER OIL), SEA SALT, DRIED ONION, DRIED GARLIC, CRYSTALLIZED LIME (CITRIC ACID, LIME OIL, LIME JUICE), BLACK PEPPER
Allergens: Contains: No Allergens
NOTE: Every lot of Backpacker's Pantry gluten-free products are tested to <20ppm
- Remove and discard enclosed oxygen absorber before beginning food preparation.
- Add 1-1/2 cups (360 mL) of boiling water. Stir well. Seal and let sit for 8 minutes.
- Stir again, reseal, wait 7 more minutes.
- Rehydration time doubles every 5,000 feet of elevation gain. These directions are set for 5,000 feet.