In the Kestrel Ultra Light 3P, we made the ultimate backcountry lair for extended backpacking trips in the Wind Rivers or elsewhere. With your Kestrel UL tent’s ridiculously low weight, you’ll no longer worry about choosing between your fly rode or climbing rack. High winds? Fret not, the Kestrel’s DAC NSL Featherlite poles were tested in a wind tunnel to ensure maximum strength and durability. Get cozy during unexpected rain or snow flurries underneath the Kestrel’s 15D silicon/PU coated Nylon ripstop fly and above its durable 30D Silicon/PU coated Nylon ripstop floor. Six internal pockets, above average head space, lamp hook, and numerous ceiling loops allow ample opportunities for storage and interior decorating. Get out there and stay awhile.
Footprint included. The footprint is used as a form-fitted tarp to protect the bottom of your tent from wear with the ground. By using the footprint, you are extending the life of your tent. As an additional option, the footprint can be used in combination with the poles and rain fly of the tent in Fast Flight mode to create a much lighter shelter for when conditions and objectives allow.
Peregrine Kestrel UL 3P Tent + Footprint
- Sleeps: 3 people
- Total Weight: 3 lbs 12 oz
- Size: 86"L x 67"/57"W x 46"H
- Vestibules: 1
- Zippers: Rain Fly YKK #8, Inner Tent Door YKK #8
- Poles: 1 DAC NSL FEATHERLITE™ 9.6mm Aluminum
- Floor: 30D Nylon Ripstop PU/Silicon coated
- Fly: 15D Nylon Ripstop PU/Silicon coated
- Mesh: 40D Polyester
- Doors: 1
- Storage: 6 pockets, hook at tent apex, 4 ceiling loops
- Fast Flight™ Footprint: 4 oz (113g)