The Flight 18+ Backpack's design was fueled by quick mountain ascents in the Tetons – early headlamp starts, thin air, gearing up, gearing down, quickly scarfed trail snacks, and precarious traverses – a bag made for it all. The Flight 18+’s PU coated 140 D Nylon ripstop offers durability with minimal weight. Access the bag quickly on the fly via the cinch top closure with a pull tab cord lock. Stuff your layers into the back pocket then use its unique strap system to minimize bag flop. An external loop allows you to store your ice axe or trekking pole. Keep your innards in order with a reservoir sleeve and an internal mesh pocket. Light enough to store inside another bag for summit bids and durable enough to act alone as a daypack, the Flight 18+ is a truly versatile pack.
Peregrine Flight 18 Backpack
- Large exterior stash pocket with compression.
- Side pocket for a water bottle.
- Built with lightweight and tough Carbonate coated Ripstop Nylon fabric.
- Ice axe or trekking pole attachment points.
- 3D mesh shoulder straps are comfortable and breathable.
- Internal zippered pocket for secure storage.
- Hydration compatible with hose port and internal sleeve for holding hydration bladder.
- Removable hip belt.
- Weight: 12.2 oz (346g)
- Dimensions: 24"x6"x9".
- Volume: 18+ Liters or 1,098 cu in.