Shepherd’s stew as it was intended. Backpacker's Pantry freeze-dried camping meal version remains steadfast and true to the authentic recipes. A generous helping of all-natural beef, corn, carrots and cheddar cheese sticks to your ribs so that you have plenty of fuel to purse your deepest nature out in the wild.
- Mashed potatoes, all-natural USDA beef, corn & carrots covered with cheddar cheese
- 10-year shelf life
- 430 calories per pouch
- 27g of protein per pouch
- 1 servings per pouch
- Net weight: 110g
Backpacker's Pantry Shepherd's Potato Stew w/ Beef
POTATOES, TOMATO, FREEZE-DRIED BEEF (BEEF, SALT), ONION, FREEZE-DRIED CHEDDAR CHEESE (PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES, ANNATTO), BUTTER SAUCE (MODIFIED CORN STARCH, SALT, WHEY SOLIDS, NON-FAT DRY MILK, DEHYDRATED BUTTER, NATURAL BUTTER FLAVOR (MALTODEXTRIN, ENZYME MODIFIED BUTTER, BUTTERMILK POWDER, NATURAL FLAVOR), SUGAR, XANTHAN GUM, LACTIC ACID, TUMERIC AND ANNATTO), FREEZE-DRIED SWEET CORN, SAVORY SOUP BASE (YEAST EXTRACT, NATURAL FLAVOR), FREEZE-DRIED PEAS, GARLIC, SEA SALT, BLACK PEPPER, THYME.
ALLERGENS: CONTAINS: Milk
NOTE: Every lot of Backpacker's Pantry gluten-free products is tested to <20ppm.
- Remove and discard enclosed oxygen absorber before beginning food preparation.
- Add 1-1/2 cups (360 mL) of boiling water.
- Stir well, seal pouch, wait 8 minutes.
- Stir again, reseal, wait 7 more minutes. Enjoy!
- Rehydration time doubles every 5,000 feet of elevation gain. Directions are set for 5,000 feet.