Heavyweight vinyl duffel bags.
For transporting bulky loads in wet places.
Brilliant for watersports, paddling, camping, backcountry vacation, sailing and expedition use.
How waterproof are they?
They’re Stormproof, rates at IPX6
Roll up roll up!
Please note: You need to roll the bag very tightly to line up the two halves of Velcro. This is essential if you want your bag to be waterproof. One or two customers have suggested that we might use a wider strip of Velcro to make it easier to close. But if we did that, then your bag wouldn’t be waterproof.
Aquapac Waterproof Duffle Bag
- These are tough and simple drybags which allow you to pack and go, wherever you need to go
- They are made from tough 500D vinyl to withstand all the knocks that you experience on the trail or water
- It is really simple to seal these duffels, just roll the top down 3 times. We have also added a Velcro®strip to make it even easier!
- Four compression straps help to make a great waterproof seal
- We have added simple integral carry handles
- The bright colour means you can easily spot your gear amongst everyone else’s, and it reduces how hot they’ll get if left out in the sun.
- Made of 500D polyester-reinforced PVC tarpaulin
The 3 Sizes
H W D Weight 40L 23cm 64cm 22cm 832g 70L 29cm 69cm 31cm 1086g 90L 37cm 82cm 34cm 1305g